I am a software engineer with over 7 years of extensive experience in complete software development life cycle (SDLC) involving prerequisite analysis, design, development, testing, packaging, deploying, and maintaining web, mobile, and gaming applications.
My major skills:
Web application development using ASP.NET Core
Desktop application development using WPF or Avalonia.
Game development using Unity Engine
Cross-platform mobile application development using Xamarin.Forms/MAUI
• Designed and developed various web and gaming applications using .NET, Angular, and PhaserJS.
• Developed an MMORPG game that uses client-server architecture. The client application was built in TypeScript using PhaserJS framework, while the server application was developed in NodeJS using ExpressJS framework.
• Implemented server-side game physics engine.
• Implemented real-time synchronization between client and server using Socket.IO.
• Language/Tools: C#, ASP.NET Core, TypeScript, PhaserJS, ExpressJS, Redis, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure AKS
• Designed and implemented solutions for cloud-based, browser-based, and mobile applications, from initial R& D to post-release support and maintenance.
• Developed 2 web applications using ASP.NET Core and Angular while ensuring proper and clean code and avoiding redundancy to ensure top performance.
• Optimized web applications by 30% by reducing HTTP requests and using caching when needed.
• Developed 5 browser-based games using PhaserJS, and TypeScript was used as a primary language.
• Developed 2 cross-platform mobile applications using Microsoft’s new framework MAUI. Implemented an authentication flow based on a QR code and a mechanism for approving user actions in a mobile application.
• Language/Tools: C#, TypeScript, Python, ASP.NET Core, Angular, Blazor, MAUI, MySQL, Azure DevOps, PhaserJS
• Participated in all phases of SDLC starting from analysis to the delivery of the application development projects and supported enhancements and maintenance of existing applications.
• Designed and developed a robotic cashier application - a self-service terminal capable of completely replacing the cashier using WPF, gRPC and MS SQL stacks.
• Designed and developed a self-service kiosk - a hardware and software suite that is integrated with POS systems of the catering establishment.
• Developed a library for MVVM applications and significantly improved code maintainability and testability in WPF applications
• Designed and developed a web application using ASP.NET Core, Blazor, MS SQL to support payroll and performance management applications through system driven approach.
• Developed a Telegram tech support bot and framework for building bots.
• Identified and suggested tools to enhance the code quality, maintenance, and reusability.
• Worked with business stakeholders, application developers, and production teams across functional units to identify business needs and discuss solution options.
• Developed multiplayer functionality for the smart city project in the Unity platform.
• Integrated user interface (UI) and various HUDs for VR platform.
• Integrated MLAPI (UNet based networking system).
• Integrated SteamVR.
• Language/Tools: C#, Unity, SteamVR, Photon, MLAPI
• Designed and developed various web, desktop and mobile applications using .NET stack (ASP.NET Core, WPF and Xamarin.Forms)
• Designed and developed various API and wrapper libraries in .NET
• Developed natural language processing applications using Python NLP libraries.
• Designed and maintained front-end parts of web and mobile applications.
• Wrote unit tests to improve code predictability and documentation.
• Developed supporting tools to reduce development time.
• Used coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate and improve program execution and functionality.
• Worked closely with the client to provide a customized website for their business.
• Developed an RTS game “Hearts of Iron: Economic Crisis” in Clausewitz Engine.
• Managed a team of enthusiastic developers.
• Designed and developed game artificial intelligence (AI) logics.
• Programmed hardcore game mechanics.
• Scripted the world map of the game.
• Developed various software tools for developers.
• Balanced the game’s difficulty and technology trees.
• Language/Tools: Lua, C#, Python, WPF